The Dreaming Peddler's Two-Year Anniversary Prize Sweepstakes Giveaway: Official Rules & Regulations
The Dreaming Peddler’s
Two-Year Anniversary Prize Sweepstakes Giveaway
Official Rules & Regulations:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize. Additionally, a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Participants are automatically entered into the sweepstakes with a valid purchase from The Dreaming Peddler Longview, but participants may also enter without making a purchase of any kind by filling out an entry card provided at: The Dreaming Peddler, 1107 Evergreen Street, Longview TX 75604.
- One (1) entry per person per day of the submission window. Each entry must be claimed during business hours (12:00pm CST to 8:00pm CST).
- The sweepstakes entry-submission window begins at 12:00pm on Tuesday, October 25 2022 and concludes on Sunday, October 30 2022. Winners will be selected at random on October 30, 2022 at 8:00pm CST. All entries must be claimed/submitted before the cutoff-time of 7:00pm CST on October 30, 2022.
- Eligible sweepstakes participants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of the State of Texas. Participants under 18 years of age must have direct permission from their legal guardian (meaning that guardian must be in store to sign off on the minor’s participation).
- Entry includes a participant’s permission to use their likeness and image in advertisements and/or social media posts in the instance they are chosen as a winner.
- The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of submissions. Each participant, though, has the opportunity to submit up to six (6) total entries by the cutoff date. More daily submissions will raise a participant’s odds of winning one of the three prizes.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded per participant. No substitutes for prizes will be permitted. Any tampering of the submissions, such as attempting to submit more than one entry per day, will result in immediate disqualification from the drawing.
- Six (6) total submissions will be drawn at the time of the prize drawing. The first three submissions pulled will occupy the first three prize slots. If the winner of any of the prize slots is unable to claim the prize for any reason, or a single participant happens to be drawn more than once, then the next submission in order will receive that prize. If all drawn submissions are unable to claim their prizes then another drawing will occur, to be announced in the week following the drawing. Winners will have five (5) days from 10/31/2022 to claim their prizes. If any winner has not claimed their prizes by Saturday, 11/5/2022 they forfeit their prizes to the next winner in line.
- The Prizes are as follows: First (1st) Prize – A Dreaming Peddler gift card worth one hundred-dollar ($100.00), a Dreaming Peddler Tee Shirt, and Dreaming Peddler sticker. Total retail value equals approximately $128.50. Second (2nd) Prize – An original piece of consigned art (Ghost on Wood by S. Nyvall), a Dreaming Peddler sticker, and a Dreaming Peddler gift card worth twenty-five dollars ($25.00). Total retail value equals approximately $128.50. Third (3rd) Prize* – A Dreaming Peddler Gift Card worth fifty dollars ($50.00) and and Dreaming Peddler sticker (*prize added10/29/2022). Total retail value equals approximately $53.50. Fourth (4th) Prize - A Dreaming Peddler gift card worth twenty-five dollars ($25.00) and a Dreaming Peddler sticker. Total retail value equals approximately $28.50.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by The Dreaming Peddler: Crystals, Oddities, & Ethereal Treasures. It is restricted to residents of the State of Texas and is void where prohibited by law. All rights are hereby reserved by the sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of being completed as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures of any kind or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any such Contest. The decision of any Sponsor to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Contest shall be final in all respects.