READINGS: ORACLE, TAROT, NUMEROLOGY, & SOUND HEALING W/ MAGICAL MIMI
ORACLE, TAROT, AND NUMEROLOGY READINGS, OFFERED BOTH IN-STORE AND OVER THE PHONE!
*Mimi will be temporarily doing readings over the phone ONLY until further notice - when booking online or in shop, please provide your number and she will call you.*
ENJOY READINGS FROM MAMA-PEDDLER HERSELF, MIMI P, EITHER IN OUR BRAND-NEW READING ROOM AT THE DREAMING PEDDLER, LONGVIEW, OR FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! YES, WE NOW OFFER BOOKINGS OVER THE PHONE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE... INCLUDES A PHOTO OF YOUR SPREAD TO YOUR EMAIL! (SOUND HEALING ADD-ON OFFERED IN-STORE ONLY).
All clients booking for services, either in-person or over the phone, must read and agree to the following Terms of Service:
Terms of Service:
By booking appointments or contracting services through The Dreaming Peddler, either on-site or over the phone, client agrees to and accepts the terms of service outlined herein.
The Dreaming Peddler reserves the right to refuse services, now and in the future, and/or request client to leave the premises when the client fails to comply with guidelines outlined within the terms of service document:
- We require a valid credit card to book all appointments. Please confirm you are available for the appointment time you're booking as you will be paying for the time-slot in advance. Payments for bookings are non-refundable!
- For in-person readings, please arrive five (5) minutes prior to your booked appointment. If you are not present within ten (10) minutes of your scheduled time you may be considered a no-show and we cannot guarantee that you will still be able to receive a reading at that time.
- Phone readings also require prepayment and the same cancellation policy listed above applies. You must call the store line (903-331-8978) at least five (5) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you have not reached us by the time your appointment starts, we will try the phone number you provide to us a total of two (2) times within ten (10) minutes of your scheduled time. If we do not connect on those two (2) tries we will consider you a no-show and cannot guarantee you will receive a reading at that time. In addition, if any of the terms and conditions listed below are broken, or the reader feels for any reason that the session needs to end, The Dreaming Peddler reserves the right to sever communication and cancel the scheduled appointment. All payments made for phone readings are, as with in-person readings, non-refundable. Phone readings will include a photo of the spread sent to the email you've provided within 24-hours of the completed appointment. No photos will be sent of the reader themselves, nor will we send the photo via text message. Video communication is currently not an offered service.
- The Dreaming Peddler may refuse future services to clients who are no-shows to two (2) appointments. We also reserve the right to refuse service to any client at any time. Caveat Emptor!
Privacy & Confidentiality:
* Client information including but not limited to name, email, phone number and credit card info is never sold to third parties or shared with any other entity.
* Neither Client nor service provider shall have the right to publish, display, distribute or share on any media outlet any material, video/audio recordings, content, etc. without the express written permission of both parties.
* The Dreaming Peddler will keep confidential all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
* The Dreaming Peddler will not store client financial information on any digital platform unless the client specifically requests such.
* Children under the age of 16 must have a parent present at the time of the reading in order to receive a service.
* The personal information of staff members of The Dreaming Peddler including but not limited to phone numbers, private emails, address, last name and social media account names shall not be shared with clients or customers.
Limitation of Liability & Legal Obligations:
The Dreaming Peddler, its staff, and service providers accept no liability and/or responsibility for any damages, alleged damages, losses, or actions and/or decisions that client chooses to take or make based on information discussed or advice given during a psychic reading or healing.
Any information, communication, and/or consultations provided by any service providers or employees of The Dreaming Peddler are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
Readings and/or recommendations given by staff members of The Dreaming Peddler are not intended to be a substitute for services rendered by licensed professionals including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological services.
If a client reveals to any staff member or service provider of The Dreaming Peddler that they intend to harm themselves or others or if client reveals that they have committed a significant crime, such as murder or rape, said staff is obligated to report these actions to relevant authorities.
The Dreaming Peddler employees and/or independent contractors reserve the right to refuse service to any client that engages in acts of verbal abuse/aggressive behavior, slander, threats of physical harm, use of profanity, sexual harassment or any other behavior deemed inappropriate. Any funds collected for services that have not been fully rendered shall be forfeited by the client should these acts take place.
Client has the right to receive services and be treated with equal respect, regardless of their ethnic origin, race, religion, gender, age, sexual preference or disability.
Clients may have a maximum of two people of their choice accompany them in the psychic reading room during a service. Client may choose to have a private reading.
Clients have the right to a compassionate and safe environment free from abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
Client and/or service provider reserves the right to terminate the reading/healing service at any time, regardless of prior consent should the terms of service mentioned herein be violated. If client elects to end the service before it is complete, they shall not be liable for payment if it is due to a violation of terms of service by the service provider.
Clients will enter the premises with no weapons and/or drugs on their person.